|Xi Jessie Yang||Feng Zhou|
- Mukai Wang (BSE 2019, CSE), Data-driven methods to investigate people’s performance in multitasking environments. First position: MS student at UM.
- Kevin Y. Huang (BSE 2019, IOE), Trust in automation. First position:
- Shihan Lu (MS 2018, ME), Effects of a delay compensation aid on teleoperation of unmanned ground vehicles. First position: PhD student at University of South California.
- Changhoon Kim (MS 2018, IOE), Trust dynamics in sequential decision making. First position: PhD student at Arizona State University.
- Qiaoning Zhang (MS 2018, IOE), Evaluating effects of automation reliability and reliability information on trust dependence and dual-task performance”. First position: PhD Student at UMSI.
- Mingxiang Fan (MS 2018, ECE), Trust dynamics in sequential decision making. First position: Software development engineer at Google.
- Meng Yuan Zhang (BSE 2018, IOE), Evaluating effects of workload on trust in automation, attention allocation and dual-task performance. First Position: MS student at MIT.
- Chenlan Wang (PhD, IOE). Automation trust: a Bayesian inference approach. First position: Moved to EECS.